- Grown Ups 2 reels in the LaughsPosted 5 months ago
- Deep Fried PaulaPosted 5 months ago
- Sorry Haters, Tiger Woods has ReturnedPosted 8 months ago
- Media Bias Exposed – The Rebuke of Dennis RodmanPosted 9 months ago
- The Robot ArtistsPosted 9 months ago
- So you want to be a Hip Hop MogulPosted 9 months ago
- TLC’s wins with Starter Wives ConfidentialPosted 10 months ago
- Dominican spice Carolina CatalinoPosted 11 months ago
- Curvy Chick – BET’s Lea Walker Speaks FitnessPosted 11 months ago
- A Haunted House Scores Big at Box OfficePosted 11 months ago
Chris Rocks high on Grown Ups 2
It’s three years later and Rock talks about how the cast all wanted to reprise their roles because they’re all actually onscreen and off-screen friends. Rock talks about the film and giving an update where they are now.
It’s three years later and Kurt McKenzie (Chris Rock) is dealing with the woes of being a dad, getting along with his wife Deanne McKenzie (Maya Rudolph), dealing with a new baby who like to poop, a daughter who starts dating and his son getting into trouble.
Chris Rock talks about the movie being good old family fun while on the red carpet at the Grown Ups 2 premiere.
Chris Rock is already hinting to a third installment and actually we would be interested. Would you?
Sony Pictures, Grown Ups 2 hits theaters nationwide Friday July 12th, 2013.